NUWC Keyport Division, WA Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information 
    Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) gives active service members two options for housing; living on post or finding a home off-post within the community.

    • Once you receive orders to move, contact The Housing Service Center (800) 876-7022. They can answer all of your housing questions and provide services such as referrals, resolving tenant-landlord disputes, and guidance for entering lease agreements. 

    NUWC Keyport Division On Base Housing 

    • The Unaccompanied Housing Office (360) 930-6830 offers assistance in finding housing for unaccompanied permanent party service members. 

    •  NUWC Keyport Division on-base housing is privatized and operated by Hunt Military-Pacific Northwest Communities (360) 598-5831, which offers 2-4 bedroom homes based on rank and family size. The amenities include playgrounds, beach access and walking paths along the Puget Sound Waterway. 

    NUWC Keyport Division, WA Off Base Housing

    Search our database for available rentals and homes for sale in the area.

    Buy A House

    Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations

    Surrounding Areas
    Keyport is a very small town, just over total 550 residents, located on the Kitsap Peninsula in the Puget Sound. The peninsula is just west of Bainbridge Island and directly off the coast of mainland Washington state near the major city of Seattle. The warfare center is in between Naval Bases Bangor and Bremerton, which are named for the cities where they are located. Other residential areas with off-base housing include Poulsbo, Silverdale, Tracyton, Seabeck, and Port Orchard. These are small or medium sized suburban areas on the northern part of the peninsula; housing should be easily found and there's a good chance neighbors may be other military families. 

    About the Installation
    Naval Undersea Warfare Center Keyport Division provides support for fleet readiness in areas such as torpedoes, mines, surface ships, and other fleet training systems. Research and development, as well as engineering technology, is also provided by this base. The center is located on Puget Sound which allows the facility to support British Columbia, Pearl Harbor and Ford Island in Hawaii, San Diego, California, Hawthorne, Nevada, and Guam. For more information click here.